Based in Bridgend, South Wales – Email: email@example.com 07817576771
NOCN LEVEL 1 AWARD – HEALTH AND SAFETY IN A CONSTRUCTION ENVIRONMENT (QCF)
- This is a 16 hour course and instructor led. Delivery timings are flexible and arranged according to need.
- This qualification is aimed at learners who currently work, or want to work, in construction.
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Green Card which allows access to construction sites in the UK as a non-skilled worker.
- Assessment is via a portfolio of worksheets plus a 40 question multiple choice end of course test.
CSCS TUTORIAL / COACHING SESSIONS
Revision sessions for those needing to prepare for the multiple choice CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test. These regular sessions include:
- Presentation covering information and guidance on the test.
- The Setting Out video (in preparation for the behavioural case study questions).
- A synopsis of the learning needed to pass the knowledge based questions.
- Group multiple choice questions on the 16 core topics for operatives.
- Mock tests to establish readiness for the CSCS card test.
MICROSOFT DIGITAL LITERACY
CERTIFICATED COURSES AND ACCREDITED BY NOCN (Entry Level 3)
- Blended learning – Online courses (e-learning) with additional worksheets, activities and e-assessment
- 4 hours approximately of self paced learning with guidance and support for each of the following topics:
- COMPUTER BASICS
- THE INTERNET, CLOUD SERVICES AND THE WWW
- PRODUCTIVITY PROGRAMMES
- COMPUTER SECURITY & PRIVACY
- DIGITAL LIFESTYLES
CITY & GUILDS ONLINE BASICS – 3/4 HOUR COURSE
Using email, Using the internet safely, Using online searches
USING A TABLET COMPUTER (iPad) (Agored Cymru, Level 1)
- A 3 hr course.
- Based on the iPad
- The purpose and aim of this course is to introduce learners to tablet computers, how to use tablet computers and their basic applications.