H&S Level 1 Award
Anyone wanting to work as a labourer on a construction site needs a CSCS green card. The CSCS card allows access to construction sites in the UK as a non-skilled worker.
Following recent changes it is now necessary to attain a Health & Safety certificate in order to be able to apply to sit the construction site certificate scheme test (CSCS)
The Health & Safety in a Construction Environment course has been designated by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) as a pre-requisite and successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Green Card.
- This qualification is aimed at learners who currently work, or want to work, in construction.
- The accredited course available now is the NOCN Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment (QCF). This qualification is accredited by Ofqual in the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
- Unit Specification can be viewed here http://bit.ly/1qdvx3o
- A 16 hour (flexible) course assessed via a portfolio of worksheets and a 40 question paper-based multiple choice test lasting one hour.
- Learners will also need to pass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test in order to apply for the CSCS card
If you are an individual please contact us to register your interest and join a course.
If you are an organisation wishing to commission this course then please contact us in order to arrange dates and venue.